OSD Covid-19 Person of Contact
OSD is committed to mitigating the effects of COVID-19. The following protocols are in place in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 positive case on campus.
- The District COVID-19 Point of Contact (POC) is notified of a positive case involving one of our students or staff members.
- The District POC calls the AR Department of Health School Hotline and initiates the COVID-19 protocol, which includes:
- Identifying and Notifying “Probable Close Contacts” (within 6 feet for 15 plus minutes in a cumulative 24 hour period of the individual with the positive case) and
- initiating a 14-day quarantine immediately with these individuals.
- Probable Close Contacts will be notified directly by the school.
- The affected facility will be deep cleaned and sanitized. This is done overnight and does not require a facility to close.
- Consulting with the AR Department of Health and the AR Department of Education for any further District level response.
- Due to HIPAA, no identifying information can be shared.
If your child tests positive or if you have any questions, please contact one of the following people:
Ozark School District Covid Person of Contact
Mr. Chad Haberer at 479-667-4118 or 479-209-2240 (after hours)
Mrs. Lexie Highfill at 479-667-4116
Mr. Jim Ford at 479-667-4118